In a recent report on its attack data, Distributed Denial of Service mitigation provider Black Lotus saw the average DDoS attack size swell to 3.1 Gbps and 1.5 million packets per second, which is enough to flood many organizations with requests and prevent legitimate traffic from reaching its intended destination. Read More
- Five Years Later, i2Coalition Reflects on 2012 SOPA/PIPA Win
- Report: Cybersecurity Job Market Strongest in Israel, Ireland
- Who Leased the Most Data Center Space in 2016?
- ‘Nobody Safe’ If Republicans Undo Net Neutrality, FCC Chair Says
- Oracle to Launch Three New Cloud Regions in Next 6 Months
- Cloud Performance Monitoring and Optimization: Solutions and Best Practices
- Deliver Better Customer Support with HostingCon
WordPress will begin introducing SSL-only features that will only be available on secure sites.
- Nicole Henderson on This is the Longest Domain Name Sold in 2016
- Industry Perspectives on What Networking Looks Like in 2017
- Graeme Caldwell on How Will AI Impact E-Commerce In 2017?
- Nicole Henderson on Share Your Expertise through Industry Perspectives
- Graeme Caldwell on How Can Web Hosting Companies Help E-Commerce Retailers Stay Secure?
- Nicole Henderson on Thank You Texas: Dallas Hosts Last WHIR Networking Event of 2016
The live event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 02:00 pm ET. IT leaders are confronting a massive change in the expectations placed on their organizations in terms of velocity, innovation and automation. Much of the attention has been placed on diversifying pools of IT infrastructure, choosing the… Read More
- DDoS Protection for Hosting Providers – Expand Your Cloud Offering and Protect Your Services
- Strategies to Grow Your Business in Today’s Climate
- Open source or turnkey cloud – what’s the right approach for service providers?
- Proven Innovation in Cloud Information Technology to Reduce Data Center Opex
- Best Practices for Growing your VPS and Cloud Server business
- Making Cloud Infrastructure Enterprise-Ready
Which is the best Ecommerce System? – An Infographic doing a detailed comparison of the Three Most popular Ecommerce system. Read more! Read More
- Managed Dedicated Servers: The Best Value for Your Business
- How Hosting Companies Can Increase Revenue
- Weighing Your Options: Comparing Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers and VPS
- 5 Things to consider when purchasing a Managed Dedicated Server
- WordPress Cloud Hosting – Why it rocks!
- Unmanaged Hosting VS Managed Hosting: Making the Right Choice for Your Business