In a recent report on its attack data, Distributed Denial of Service mitigation provider Black Lotus saw the average DDoS attack size swell to 3.1 Gbps and 1.5 million packets per second, which is enough to flood many organizations with requests and prevent legitimate traffic from reaching its intended destination. Read More
- Cybersecurity for Novices Has U.K. Firm Trouncing Silicon Valley
- Net Neutrality Rules Swept Aside by Republican-Led U.S. FCC
- Squarespace Is Said to Raise Funding at $1.7 Billion Valuation
- Mirai Botnet Creators Plead Guilty to Cybercrime Charges
- Keylogging Malware Infects More Than 5,000 WordPress Sites
- As U.S. Unwinds Web Rules, Industry’s Voice Echoes the Loudest
- Iron Mountain to Buy Io Data Centers’ U.S. Unit for $1.3 Billion
The WHIR is heading to Texas tomorrow for the last networking event of 2017! Join us on Thursday evening in Dallas from 6 – 9 p.m. at the House of Blues. Read More
- Graeme Caldwell on Influencer Marketing and the FTC: What Web Hosts Need To Know
- Industry Perspectives on Will The Cloud Kill Dedicated Server Hosting?
- Nicole Henderson on WHIR Event Orlando: Join Us at MERGE! Show on Oct. 17
- Nicole Henderson on Join The WHIR This Thursday in Vancouver, B.C.
- Nicole Henderson on RSVP Today: Denver WHIR Networking Event this Thursday
- Graeme Caldwell on Why Managed Hosting is the Best Option for Most WordPress Users
The live event is scheduled for Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 02:00 pm ET. IT leaders are confronting a massive change in the expectations placed on their organizations in terms of velocity, innovation and automation. Much of the attention has been placed on diversifying pools of IT infrastructure, choosing the… Read More
- Open source or turnkey cloud – what’s the right approach for service providers?
- Proven Innovation in Cloud Information Technology to Reduce Data Center Opex
- Best Practices for Growing your VPS and Cloud Server business
- Making Cloud Infrastructure Enterprise-Ready
- Peek Inside the Next Generation of OpenStack Cloud
Which is the best Ecommerce System? – An Infographic doing a detailed comparison of the Three Most popular Ecommerce system. Read more! Read More
- Managed Dedicated Servers: The Best Value for Your Business
- How Hosting Companies Can Increase Revenue
- Weighing Your Options: Comparing Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers and VPS
- 5 Things to consider when purchasing a Managed Dedicated Server
- WordPress Cloud Hosting – Why it rocks!
- Unmanaged Hosting VS Managed Hosting: Making the Right Choice for Your Business