Datapipe and Equinix Success Story As channel partnerships continue to deepen and evolve, we see the continuum of partnership types expand. Years ago we could clearly delineate a channel partner from a strategic alliance. Today, those lines are blurring. Datapipe and Equinix represent a classic example of this. What started… Read More
The 2016 MSP 501 is currently accepting submissions, and will do so until Mar. 31, 2016, so submit your company today to be considered as one of the top MSPs in the business. Read More
We are all so busy throughout the year that it can be difficult to keep up with our favorite podcasts, even if we subscribe to them, so I’ve gathered the top 5 most popular podcasts that we’ve hosted here on The WHIR: Cloud Talks. Read More
For me, the perfect gift for someone on my list is something they wouldn’t buy for themselves, which is hard when a family member or friend is an early adopter and has every gadget as they come out. Read More
Happy Holidays everyone! If you’re as geeked out as I am about the holidays, you’ll know that there are so many amazing gift ideas and options. Read More
Could you use a free cup of coffee? Better yet, how about a free cup of coffee and invaluable data on the state of partnering? Read More
Every Monday the WHIR rounds up five must-read articles for entrepreneurs and business leaders. Here you will find tips on how to run a successful business and lead your team to greatness, which business trends to embrace and which to ignore, and ideas to help you be the best version of yourself – at work and at home.
With the proliferation of cloud services, traditional colocation and data center providers have had to adapt to a changing technology landscape. The role of service provider is in a constant state of evolution. The rise in popularity of cloud computing in the mid-2000s gave birth to the Cloud Service Provider… Read More
Every Monday the WHIR rounds up five must-read articles for entrepreneurs and business leaders. Here you will find tips on how to run a successful business and lead your team to greatness, which business trends to embrace and which to ignore, and ideas to help you be the best version of yourself – at work and at home. Read More
As editor of the WHIR, a big part of my job is not only keeping up with technology innovations, but also new ideas and lines of thinking in the way businesses are run. Technology has forced business leadership to adapt to new ways of managing and scaling teams and dealing with the many challenges that come with running small – or even big – businesses. Read More
Additional WHIR Blog Articles
- IPv4 – Countdown to Zero Tomorrow
- Some of the Best from Hosting and Tech April Fools’ Day 2015
- WHIR Heads to WHD.global 2015!
- Time is Running Out to Get Your Hottest Hosts Listing!
- Happy Holidays from the WHIR!
- WHIR Events 2015 Offer New Opportunities for Both Sponsors and Attendees
- And the Winner Is…
- WHIR Event Dallas 2014 Ends the Year on a High Note
- Endurance International Group Acquires Arvixe: A Look at the Numbers
- WHIR Will Give $100 Amazon Certificate to a Lucky Reader!
- Data Can Stay in Canada – Even in the Cloud
- Making Google AdWords Custom Affinity Audiences Work For Web Hosts
- Cloud Control: A Billion Dollar Cloud Acquisition
- What Google’s HTTPS Algorithm Means for Hosting Providers
- Positively Contradictory: US Urges Companies Not to Invert but Leaves Tech Companies Seemingly No Choice