The WHIR hosted a networking event last Thursday night at Tom’s Urban in downtown L.A. The space filled up quickly early in the evening to set the stage for an excellent event with a great crowd of longtime WHIR friends and as always lots of local entreprenuers and businesses across telecommunications, web hosting, PR and marketing.
The event would not have been possible without our sponsors who gave away prizes to some lucky attendees and provided complimentary food and drink. Congratulations to:
- Paul Clark of Colliers International who won a Roku SE courtesy of SoftLayer
- Alex Auiles of Jacobs Engineering who won a $100 Amex gift card courtesy of Radware
- Wayne Allen of io who won a Lenovo Yoga tablet
- Jack Low of Internet Brands who won a UE Boom 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker courtesy of Cayan
- Todd Velarde of Cogent who won a drone courtesy of Halon
- Gary Gant of Blue Sheep who won a Chrombook courtesy of Liquid Web
If you missed us on the West Coast, don’t worry, we’ll be heading back east for the next event in New York on May 19. Be sure to RSVP to save your spot and remember to bring lots of business cards so you can pass them around and enter one for your chance to win a prize.