The WHIR returned to the nation’s capital this week for a WHIR Networking Event during the Microsoft Inspire conference, which drew 15,000 attendees from around the world. It was great to see many of our international readers and supporters from over the years in the wonderful city of Washington, D.C.!
As typical for July in the city, the heat was intense, but thanks to our sponsors, our attendees were kept cool with complimentary refreshments.
Thanks to our sponsors for the support, and for providing some lucky attendees with prizes:
- Lenovo gave away a Yoga Tab 3 Pro to Janine Goodman of Avenue 4
- H5 Data Centers gave away a $250 Apple gift card to Karl Stallknecht of Slable
- Infomart Data Centers gave away a Google Home to Keneshe Barns of Tech Data
- Sabey Data Centers gave away a Nike+ Apple Watch to Shannon Farmerie
- Radware gave away a $100 AMEX gift card to Sabarinthan Sampath of Racknap
- Tech Data gave away an Amazon Echo Dot to Susan Emanuel
- Plesk gave away a JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker to John Masin of SitScope
- CSC Leasinggave away a UE Boom Portable Bluetooth Speaker to Munesh Jadoun of Racknap
Two weeks from today (July 27) we will be in Toronto, Ontario for a networking event at the Pravda Vodka Bar from 6 – 9 p.m. RSVP today for free and let your colleagues in the area know!
If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming event, please get in touch.