The WHIR hosted its second networking event in as many weeks last night in New York City at 40/40 Club. There was a great turnout and our attendees enjoyed complimentary beverages and appetizers throughout the evening of networking. Thanks to our sponsors who kept the drinks flowing on a very hot night in the city!
Our sponsors gave away some amazing prizes to lucky attendees. Here are the winners:
- Lenovo gave away a Yoga Tab 3 Pro to Joe Chui of Lenovo
- 1547 Datacenters gave Beats headphones to Tony Pompliano of Anexio
- Sabey Data Centers gave away a Nike Apple Watch to Cologix of Kathy Lopez
- Radware gave away a $100 AMEX gift card to Maurice Harroche of Wingate Capital Management
- HGST gave Snapchat Spectacles to Al Caplan of HTC USA
Thanks to our sponsors and our attendees for making our NYC networking event such a success!
Next stop: Chicago! The WHIR will be in Chicago on June 22, 2017, so be sure to RSVP for that and let your colleagues know.