On Tuesday night at The Clevelander in Miami, the WHIR hosted a networking event during HostingCon for the first time ever.
When guests started to roll in, many were remarking about how nice the ocean breeze felt after a week of sticky Miami heat. A couple of hours later, the skies opened up and we had a torrential downpour on our hands. The rain didn’t dampen our networking fun, though, as attendees cozied up inside the bar and the real networking began!
Of course, all of this fun wouldn’t have been possible without our sponsors who very generously provided an open bar and delicious snacks. Sponsors also provided some fantastic prizes that we gave away to some lucky attendees.
- Matt Parmelee of Interworx won CSC Leasing‘s prize
- John Subway of Data Foundry won a $200 AMEX gift card from Litle & Co
- Ryan Hall of Afilias and Rett Weiwora of Interworx won Kindle Paperwhites from Digital Realty
- Steve Smith of CakeMail won a Nexus tablet from TelecityGroup
- Don Perry of Constant won a Jabra Solemate Bluetooth speaker from DYN
We are so grateful for our sponsors who help us bring together hosting and cloud thought-leaders and industry decision makers all around the US, and Europe. Join us for the European leg of our networking event tour in September in London and Amsterdam. If you’re interested in sponsoring these events, please contact us today.